INDUSTRIAL PLANT SERVICES
Raymond provides services covering design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning for the following:
- Underground/aboveground FRP/GRP pipes and fittings, valves, actuators for seawater systems, cooling water systems, storm water systems, and RTR pipe for fire water systems, using double bell coupler joints, field applied laminated joints, adhesive type joints, and mechanical seal lock joints.
- Civil works, including excavation, shoring, bedding, asphalt cutting, backfilling, disposal, dewatering, reinforced concrete thrust block, reinforced concrete chambers and sumps cover protection slab, and restoration works.
- Fabricate, relocate, maintain, and remove steel cofferdams (utilizing Raymond’s own qualified divers) in seawater canals to provide a dry safe environment for installation of sluice gates and laterals.
- Process water piping system, including valves, actuators, rubber lined spools, pipe supports/racks, and fittings.
- Sluice gates, Pumps, motors, heat exchangers, compensators, drain systems, gas flow metering systems, chilled water systems, Cooling tower systems and flow metering equipments.
- HDPE pipes (to replace/upgrade water systems) using No Dig technology, including butt fusion and electro-fusion fittings.