Raymond performs concrete repairs and cathodic protection including, but not limited to:
- Corrosion condition surveys.
- Excavation, shoring, dewatering (to access structures to be repaired or replaced) and backfilling.
- Removal of unsound concrete by high-pressure water jetting, jackhammers or manual chipping.
- Cleaning or replacement (as required) of corroded reinforcement.
- Replacement of unsound concrete with either concrete, suitable epoxy or cementitious mortars or Shotcrete.
- Crack repairs by epoxy pressure injection.
- Application of protective surface coating.
To prevent/stop corrosion of reinforced concrete structures, steel storage tanks, steel pipelines and extend the service life of the structure, Raymond design, supply, install, test, commission and monitor:
- Impressed current Cathodic Protection systems, including transformer rectifiers/local rectifier units, reference electrodes, cables, junction boxes, canister type anodes, mixed metal oxide (MMO) expanded mesh anodes, mixed metal oxide (MMO) ribbon anodes.
- Sacrificial anode cathodic protection systems, including high potential cast magnesium anodes and cast aluminum anodes.